Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Hunt is On!

Well... the hunt for a decent full time job that is. I'm actually rolling along pretty well on my way to getting a full time job. They want to interview me next week and have me take a second assessment test. After that, I'll find out if I get hired or not! We would have to move, but it would be a good thing for us. We would be closer to my mom, as well as in a bigger metropolitan area, so there will be much more to do with the girls.

What else is going on? Well I've been BAD about writing. I have two stories in progress and I just haven't had time to write. Between school, kids and work, I feel like there's just never enough time. Hopefully that will change over the summer and I will finally finish up those projects.

Have you read any good books lately? I've read some awesome books. If you are a fan of Cassandra Clare and her Mortal Instruments series or her Infernal Devices series, and you haven't read City of Fallen Angels yet, do it now. It's amazing. Also, I highly recommend picking up Andrea Cremer's Nightshade. If you like werewolves, witches and a love triangle, then you don't want to miss this. I grabbed it because Ms. Cremer grew up not far from my hometown and they featured her in the local paper here, and I was not sorry I did. In fact, I got my copy autographed by her back in February, and it's now one of my most prized possessions!

Last but not least, I've been competing in the Amazing Digiscrap Race. My team mate and I have been having a lot of fun. Here are some of the layouts I've done (each is linked for full credits):

Family

Mom

Family Fun

Good Charlotte - ADSR 6.5

Where Flowers Bloom

Family = Fun

Story of my Life

No comments:

Post a Comment