Thursday, May 26, 2011

Final ADSR Layouts

Well, ADSR came to a close on May 22. It was a fun, sometimes exasperating ride. My partner was amazing, and I had a lot of fun. I'll show you the rest of the layouts I did.

Photobucket
You may have seen this one in my iNSD wrap up post. I used All About Me: The Littles by Trixie Scraps and a sketch template by SDK

Photobucket
I used Lickin the Bowl by Heather Rosselli

Photobucket
This one was by both my partner and me. We used Trixie Scraps Summer Lovin iNSD grab bag.

Photobucket
I used BFF by wm[Squared] and a template by Band Geek Designs

Photobucket
I used Just Journalin vol 2 templates by Trixie Scraps and Connected by the ScrapMatters Designers.

All in all, I would do this race again. Hopefully some of the kinks would be worked out, I know on the ADSR forum there is a thread for future race suggestions by some of the racers. I'll bring you some of my newer layouts in a different post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment