Monday, May 9, 2011

iNSD wrap up and some scrapping

If you are looking for the blog train, it's one post down :)

Did you all have a fabulous iNSD? I did. I did some scrapping, I did some shopping and generally just had a blast. I am glad it is over though. I don't know how all the designers do it! Tracy put out a TON of goodies this weekend, and still had time to host a speed scrap, a chat and a progressive challenge. I mentioned Tish's grab bag in the blog train post, so today I'll show you my layouts with Tracy's stuff, along with a couple layouts I did for fun! (Warning this is a long post)

Photobucket
Using Star Struck vol 7 - Cami in May Templatetopia by Trixie Scraps
Spring in the Meadow by Trixie Scraps
Ric Rac from The Sneezin Season (recolored) by Trixie Scraps
Alpha from Daisy Crazy by Trixie Scraps and Madame Wing (retired)

Photobucket
Using Large and In Charge vol 1 in May Templatetopia by Trixie Scraps
Fishy Friends by Trixie Scraps

Photobucket
Using All About Me: The Littles by Trixie Scraps
ADSR Sketch by Scrappin Digi Kreations

Photobucket
Using everything from Trixie Scraps iNSD Grab Bag
Leaves from All About Me: The Littles

Photobucket
Using Southern Spring FWP collab by the SBB designers

Photobucket
For Tracy's 6 hour progressive scrap. I used Spring in the Meadow by Trixie Scraps and Friends are like Flowers by Trixie Scraps and Connie Prince(retired)

Photobucket
For Tracy's Speed Scrap at Gotta Pixel. I used Spring in the Meadow and Southern Spring.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Both of the above are made just for fun using Jady Day Studio's iNSD Grab Bag called Blessed to be your Mother. It's a beautiful kit, and I adore how both came out. I also used a freebie template by Jady Day Studio and Gimme Layers Singled Out vol 2 by Cluster Queen Creations respectively.

So what did YOU get this weekend? I hope you had a great NSD weekend and shopped and scrapped until you dropped!

No comments:

Post a Comment